Monday, February 06, 2006

After a loooooooooooooooooooooong time..

I have been planning to update my blog for a loong time no. For reasons unknown, I havent been able to. So thought will write something atleast to keep the blog from being defunct :)

When we meet people.. strangers or people whom we know, who are good friends, close ones etc.. Ever wondered what all that person is going through.. The worst thing one can do is to be judgemental from whatever little they have seen of others....

I am not able to put my thoughts in words... sorry, got stuck in previous line.. I have to re gather my thoughts I guess. Rite now, I am not able to concentrate. Will write a better post next, very soon.. this time I mean it :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey it happens dont worry many times ppl make conclusions and then look into facts...u cant change it so liv ewith it.

Monday, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Anonymous! - Yes, true.. but, err... Who are you :)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

?? I got confused...

Sunday, February 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

@srini - Same pinch :D

Monday, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home