Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Whatever...

This is the keyword with which ppl associate me thesedays. I have actually tending to become a "whatever" minded person. If you are not getting what i am trying to say, i dont care.. i would say "whatever". ( i know u would say the same thing :P )

I have been observing people a lot these days and mostly myself. Not that I havent been doing this before.. but these days it has become a lot!! I think there is a reason for this. The reason being the way I am being treated is not what I am expecting. Yaya i can hear some ppl screaming already, "expectation is the cause for all the misery".. crap! So I decided to check out where the prob actually existed. So observing myself, to check out how I behave in different situations with differenct people. I surprise myself quite often. It has really provided quite an insight about myself.

May be this is a reason why i havent blogged for quite a while now.. trying to do too many things at once with no proper planning and direction.. time to set them all right :) Hope I can do that soon. Will continue blogging with more interesting/boring topics :D

8 Comments:

Blogger chandru said...

Whatever Dude

Tuesday, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

you're unnecessarily increasing your brain utilization. read my latest post and have a hearty laugh - or you can cry and start beating me up :D

Wednesday, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Keshav said...

Whatever dude!! :)

Come back to sanity! :))

Friday, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Chandru - Welcome to my blog :)

@Srini - Ur post was awesome.. i am using more brain than others than.. cool na, optimal use of resource ;)

@Keshav - Am back long ago... those drifts happen every now and then.. Thanks :)

Saturday, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Raju PP said...

dude!!! u know what... we resemble a lot!!!! whateva!!!!!

Monday, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Raju - kewl :)

Monday, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Karthik L G said...

haha ..hey naren ur associated with the word 'Kewl' man

anyways ..whatever !! :))

Saturday, January 14, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Karthik - Whoa. me?!??! Anyways, more about that later :) Will talk to you soon about whatever ;)

Saturday, January 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home