Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Shiamak!!!!

Yesterday there was a "Demo Dance Class" held at our office by the Shiamak Dance Institute... Around 60 ppl had shown interest in this class and only 20 odd made it to the demo class.. It was a mix of ppl tho.. Freshers, Team leads, Senior S/W enggs, etc..
Demo class started with warm up.... After the warm up everyone was too tired to dance.. People not used to doing any physical activity at all will ofcors not be able to do all this in one day! But anyways the instructors were too lively, and they got everyone dance!! Next they started with teaching us few steps.. first simple ones only.. I was standing between my Tech Lead and Lead of a different team ( This person is really tall and his arms are really loooong, I was very conscious cos, while swinging his arms he could have hit me easily!!! ). It was fun as everyone was doing the dance in their own way and always turn the opposite way to the direction the person next to you is turning!

This lasted for around 45 mins.. after this we saw a video abt Shaimak Davar.. kewl it was.. after that we all signed up for further classes... All in all it was a gr8 exp.. I was more happy as more ppl from my team had turned up there... Its good to see ppl in so much enthu to do something interesting other than sitting and slogging for the whole day!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

alright, presenting MJ of CBG!!!!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Srini - Yess maga.. wait till i give a performance ;-)

@heap - Yes, Yes, Yes... surely i am taking up more classes. You are absolutely right!! Its always loads of fun!!! :D

Thursday, August 04, 2005  
Blogger Sub Zero said...

Well, MJ is famous for a lot of things now, isn't he? :-D

Friday, August 05, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Sub0 - I never said I am MJ dude!! I just said I will give one performance after I learn the dance properly ;D

Friday, August 05, 2005  
Blogger Raju PP said...

u can always contact me for assistance ;)
but yeah, u hafta pay the fees tho :p

Monday, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

next blogger meet, its gonna be our MJ with prabhudeva - duet :))

Monday, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Vinay V said...

So, you are planning to become MJ ??
That's news..

Monday, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey ppl.. whats this thing abt MJ... I am not becoming anyone by learning dancing.. and by the looks of it, seems like the Dance class thing is going to get cancelled due to the lack of participation :( Anyways.. if u guys dont want me to perform thats ok for me :P

Tuesday, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home