Tuesday, June 21, 2005

How should i be feeling :-?

I am in a lot of dilemna... i have no idea what i should be doing, how i should be feeling. heck i have no idea what i am rite now..

I got blastings for "Not inviting me?" thing just a few days back.. now the same happens with me... and i am quite.. why??? i am not able to find a proper reason why i am doing this. I dont know to blame ppl.. or i realise that its all because of my mistake/s, or i just dont feel like it?!?!? I know being right or wrong is relative and depends on how u feel.. but still i feel like wanting to know what is right?!

I have done many mistakes... being untruthful and expecting the other to be truthful to me.. i know its bad to do that.. somehow i didnt realise! now i am paying for my mistake.. i am made to realise i cant expect what i dont do myself.. good learning..
Now i have to forget about it and start looking at things positively (try). Nothing can be done abt mistakes already committed... something can be done to accept it and try and correct it and move on..

Apparently am appearing lost these days.. i dunno.. may be a bit careless too.. I am beginning to realise that i am actually overconfident about few things.. i shouldnt be.. i am not accountable.. not trustworthy.. nothing!!!! i dont like me myself like this.. i have to understand.. be responsible and act responsible.. i need to be humble... need to be truthful, atleast to myself....

I have stopped blaming anyone or anything for everything.. To see the things changed.. i have to change.. i have see things differently.. i will do it... nothing drastic.. just a slight improvement .. hopefully :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger the lost one... said...

Hey naren i dont know the in n out of wat ur talking about but as u said u have done many mistakes n now ur paying for ur mistakes.
I dont no if u have read the book YOU CAN WIN by SHIV KHERA but here are some lines from the same might be reading these can help you to get out of this.

Be so strong tht nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet. Make all your friedns feel there is something in them. Look at the sunny side of everything. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give everyone a smile. Spend so much time improving yourself that u have no time left to criticize others. Be too big for worry n too noble or anger.

Thursday, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

@heap - Thank you!.. i really need to take a break.. i couldnt go to kodai coz i didnt get perm!! waiting to go for a one day outing atleast.. lets see.. soon..

@deeps - Thanks a lot for that.. It was very good.. I will stop worrying abt things which are already done. Cant do much about them rite?! anyways.. I will be positive in my thoughts and actions.. as I said, I need to take a break from everything and refresh myself :-)

Thursday, June 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home