Monday, June 06, 2005

After some time...

Lot of time has elapsed since my last post... Not much happened apart from a lot of things ;-)

Took an off from office on friday.. was bugged and sorta irritated.. so needed a break. Stayed at home till eve... then went out with friends to leela palace for bowling.. (Cant stay at home long!). It was fun..... Come saturday, was busy with so many things to do.. had to manage it all.. couldnt meet my friends also.. its been 4 consecutive weeks since i met the CBG (Our gang(grp) of friends). I am feeling really really bad abt that. Sunday.. went out with parent.. got some cassettes, books, had lunch came back. Wanted to go out again.. but alas, fever, cough, cold, head ache.. the distant friends of mine, planned to visit me all at once.. damn it they are still not leaving..!!!!

During all this time, I have learnt to live freely... and do what I like!!!
"I am able to do what I like because, I am not doing what I like but, i am LIKING what I am doing" :-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home