Thursday, September 27, 2007

Are we really this insensitive????

The day before.. I was in the office cab on the way back home. Near the JC road traffic junction, there was a Ambulance behind our cab with sirens blazing.. There was a traffic police also at the place, so I thought he would let the people in front of the Ambulance leave so as to make way for it. However, to my surprise.. he was casually walking around talking to people, with absolutely no care at all!!!

As he came next to the cab, I tried to ask him why he was not even letting the Ambulance go. He went away as if he had not heard me at all!!! All vehicles and even the ambulance had to leave at the green in the signal only... I think this is becoming pretty much a normal happening in B'lore.. We really need to be ashamed of ourselves...

Its really funny... Shocking yet true....
Lives not related to us are of no importance/value....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucky said...

for that matter naren...
do we even care enough for lives related to us...
dont u think we r expecting a bit too much from stoned hearts..ours n others...

Sunday, September 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home