Tuesday, September 25, 2007

On a day like today....

A very strange thing happened today. I come by cab most of the days to office and the journey takes roughly around one and a half hour or so. This is a looong time and I get to think about a lot of things.. necessary and absolutely un necessary.

Today(and always :P) while on the way to the office, a lot of things crossed my mind.. A lot of voices, screams of joy, screams of anger.. and more pictures, a smile, a tear and also absolute nothingness and yet feeling so complete. I dunno what I was feeling.. I wanted to sdcream out loud that I dont deserve what I am feeling now. I wanted think, I am lucky enough to have what I have now... Yeah, you get it.. it was total chaos!!

It surprisingly ended up in a.. well, ended up good. I stepped out of the cab in high spirits.. Things which are the way they are.. let them be.. dunno what caused this.. the songs in the FM radio, or India's victory at the TT finals... no idea!!

Things will be missed, things will be liked and nothing will be hated.. however I wont fret.. hopefully :) :D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If u dont mind me telling...all u need is focus in life...u need a direction to invest ur energy....the day u start working towards a goal.....u wont be left out with time to think...:)
Develop a passion..it helps...its my own experience...now a days i dont feel anythings....u get numb towards ppl's cold reaction...:)

I know the comment was not related to ur post..forgive me for that...stay happy..lots of affection and warm wishes...:)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Anon - Thanks. However, I do not appreciate not leaving behind a name!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then disable the option of Anonymous comments..:)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Anon - The reason for allowing Anonymous comments is only to save few ppl from registering which would otherwise be needed even if its just to post one or two comments. Not to let people hide the names...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"just to post one or two comments"??
i guess ppl post one comment at a time...k dump it there is no point speaking over such a small issue..u wont find any comments from me here after...that must solve ur problem...:)

Take Care.
Deepika

Wednesday, September 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home