Monday, November 06, 2006

What does it take for one to be happy????

Hmm.. back after a long time.. dont know wat exactly the thing tht was holding me back from posting nything.. not tht I hadnt had times where I had absolutely nothing to do.. but still just couldnt post nything.. It happens to me tooo often, I just know reasons for few things, and this is when ppl start guessing.. sometimes I give up to them or come up with some stupid reason which totally screws up everything :P

Okay.. before whatever I write starts to get totally orthogonal to watever title I've given, let me start writing what I intended to write ;)

I really like it when ppl really smile form their heart.. I mean, no pretending. I am no good at pretending, so may be the reason for me to hate it ;) Its really hard to keep smiling frm the heart always na.. I mean there comes times when u have to pretend, smile for others :)
I like observing ppl.. and like it more when they are enjoying the small things in life.. like for eg, an old man playing with his grand child, thoroughly enjoying it! And if someone we think is leading a bad tough life, manages to smile as if there is no troble in this world :) (I saw a guy who collects platic from garbage pile crack a joke with his friend and laugh his heart out!, I couldnt help but smile looking... ) (silly na.. :D who cares :P, I liked it :))
One thing always will remain a mystery.. ppl talk abt balance.. Rich ppl to balance the poor, happy ppl to balance the sad :P, why the imbalance in the first place? beats me! nyways, point is.. at times, is it easIER for someone to be happy than others.. hmmm.. is this wat takes for a person to be happy, "How easier it is for tht person to be happy at tht instant.. considering all the things happening arnd him and the situation he is in....."
Guess so, I mean, u cant come up with a complex equation which would give u the exact probablity of u being happy.. I THINK :P All this is valid, provided, u wanna be happy :D Wanting to be happy is the main driving force I guess, making it easIER or hardER for a person to be happy.

So.. what does it take for one to be happy? The Want,the Need to be happy, is what it takes for one to be happy :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the want to be happy is the driving force to be happy,agreed :)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Anon - Well, Thanks :D

@r@m - hmm.. You are absolutely right.. but, u are talking on a tangent.. I am not talking abt the cause/reason to be happy or sad. I am telling, if you WANT to be happy, you can find a million reasons for it :) This doesnt mean one always has to be happy.. the rate at which they recover to be happy is what makes each individual different :)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Lucky said...

actually...
i think... its the wanting to be happy thats depriving us of our happiness...
take life as it comes to u...
dat way we'll be more happy i guess...
anyways.. nice thought... to ponder upon...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

@r@m - ok pa.. agreed :D

@lucky - Err.. first, how come lucky and not best? ;)
Your first comment in my blog.. welcome to my blog :)
I agree with you.. but my point is.. take life as it comes, but there are times when it forces u to be sad.. at tht time, the recovery time is guided by the want u have in urself to get out of tht sadness.. which thus becomes the driving force for happiness :)
by "want to be happy" I do not mean the need to be "happy always"... Its about "how much one likes being happy" :)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Btw - I found your "Illusions" book - I've got it with me here...

Thursday, November 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Srini - Never mind.. I bought another one :) Hope you'll like it though..

Thursday, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home